So there is the Paleo craze happening EVERYWHERE I turn. People consuming crazy amounts of bacon and no grain. I get the whole caveman, primal thing- it worked then so it’d work now. I don’t eat grains so I can say that I’m part Paleo so that I’m in the cool gang so I thought it would be important to share a Low FODMAP and Paleo chart in case IBS sufferers or FM people wanted to compare notes.
Quinoa Pizza Base
Makes one 8 inch pizza:
– 3/4 of a cup of quinoa (soaked for about eight hours)
– 1 teaspoon of apple cider vinegar
– 2 teaspoons of mixed herbs, I used herbs de provence and oregano
– a sprinkling of chilli flakes
For toppings I used:
– 2 tablespoons of organic tomato puree
– a dozen cherry tomatoes
– a handful of artichokes
– a handful of pitted black olives
– a handful of rocket (arugula)
I get so many of my recipes from Deliciously Ella http://deliciouslyella.com Check out her site and facebook
Ever tried HIIT (High Intensity Interval Training)?
It’s great for when you’re time poor (as a lot of us mums are) and when you just need to whip you’re own butt due to daily frustrations….hello endorphins!
All you need is too work as hard as you possibly can in short bursts. Maximise output to reap the benefits.
Give this a try next time you wish you had time to exercise.