vegan, vegetarian, paleo, dehydrated
- 1 Cup Cashews, soaked at least 8 hours, rinsed and drained
- 1/4 Cup Nutritional Yeast
- 1/3 Cup water
- 2 T Olive Oil
- 1/2 tsp. Turmeric Powder
- ½ tsp. Tarragon
- Pinch Sea Salt
1. Soak Cashews for at least 6-8 hours, drain and rinse
2. Add to blender with rest of ingredients
3. Strip Kale from stems
4. In a bowl pour mix over kale and mix in well- I mixed mine, left to marinade for 10 minutes and then came back and massage through once more.
5. Pop on trays in the dehydrator for 4-6 hours* at 50c
*Note- I found that the more the kale had marinade the longer it took to dry so you might find that some pieces will need longer.