Chicken and Vegetable Soup.
1 Daikon Radish diced
1 Turnip, peeled and diced
1 chopped Zucchini
2 Small- Medium Sweet Potatoes peeled and chopped
1/2 head of Cauliflower florets chopped
1 Broccoli, florets and stems chopped
1 large bunch of Silverbeet
1 bunch Kale- stemmed and shredded
2 Carrots peeled and chopped
6 Brussel Sprouts chopped
1/4 Pumpkin, skinned and chopped
2 Bok Choy chopped
1.5 Litres of Chicken Bone Broth
1 tsp Fresh Ginger grated
1 tsp Fresh Turmeric grated
1 Tbsp Coconut Oil
sea salt and pepper to taste
**I added about 2 cups worth of shredded leftover roast chicken
**Would add leek and garlic for non fructose/fructan sensitive souls.
1. Heat coconut oil in pot.
2. Add daikon, turnip ginger and turmeric fry for a few minutes
3. Add Sweet Potato, Pumpkin, Carrot, Cauliflower, Zucchini, Brussel Sprouts and fry for 5 minutes, tossing.
4. Add Broth and bring to simmer for 25 minutes.
5. Add Broccoli, Bok Choy, Silverbeet, Kale.
6. Simmer for 10 minutes or until broccoli stems are soft
7. Add herbs, salt and pepper to taste