Here’s a favourite of my daughters, I’m pretty sure she would eat just this for dinner most nights if I let her.
Roasted Brussel Sprouts
Set oven to 190c
*quantities vary depending on how many people you have or how much of a serving you want.
1. Cut Brussel Sprouts from top to bottom but not completely (you just want them to open but stay whole)
2. Place in roasting dish with coconut oil or ghee
3. Dice bacon and add to roasting pan
4. Place in oven and roast for 40 minutes to an hour
5. After about 20 minutes, check and toss
They will become tender on the inner and crisp on the outer leaves
Sprinkle some activated almonds on top
Serve with meat of choice and other seasonal vegetables.
Recipes and resources for Grain Free, Dairy Free and Low FODAMP, Lacto-Fermentation and more-Eating REAL natural, organic foods-Health and fitness as a busy mum & wife. A journey through healing.